What Do We Do?
Stamps is the leading tech company in Indonesia on two fronts:
The biggest cloud-based CRM/loyalty platform in Indonesia, serving numerous leading brands with tens of millions of members (and growing fast). We are looking for the best technical and design talents to scale our platform to accommodate millions of users.
One of the best mobile app developers in Indonesia, being national winners of the prestigious Bubu Awards, the largest digital event in Indonesia for consecutive years, making GOJEK’s iOS app.
Why join us?
Stamps working culture:
|Full of talented people and experts in their fields who are hungry to learn.|
|We work with the coolest stuff and technologies you may have never heard of.|
|Casual and fun environment.|
|No office politics.|
We are currently looking for energetic and talented people to join with Stamps Family!
We offer multiple developer opportunities in Stamps:
- Back-end engineer
Responsible for main application logic, server and network infrastructure.
- Front-end engineer
Responsible for creating user friendly, fluid user interfaces.
- Mobile engineer
Responsible for iOS and Android apps.
- Passionate in developing systems that require performance and scale.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming language is required.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Active in contributing to various open source projects. Stamps use a lot of open source components and we try to contribute back to the community and maintain a few popular projects.
- Have prior experience in developing iOS/Android Apps.
- Seeking new business opportunities for our products.
- Creating and generating sales inquiries and sales leads through client visits and phone calls.
- Up-selling and cross selling products to existing clients.
- Developing & maintaining relationships with our clients.
- Generating market demands and needs.
- Responsible end to end sales cycle/process form generating inquiries, quotations, business proposals, presentations, negotiations, contracts, and payments, deployments, complaints.
- Selling CRM System to Food & Beverage (F&B) and retail industries.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Familiar with IT product will be an advantage.
- Between 23 - 30 years.
- Mature personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive and high self motivated.
- Have networking in F&B and retail will be an advantage.
We are looking for creative talents to join our team. No coding or design skills is required, but we expect you to be very good and focused on what you do:
- Identifying target audiences & converting creative ideas into engaging stories for audiences and brand awareness.
- Create and plan contents and copywriting for social media, website, campaigns, articles, and SEO engagement.
- Involves in dialogues on Social Media.
- Fluent (verbal and written) in: English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Passionate about creative writing and social media.
- Strong creative writing, researching and editing skills.
- Have prior experience in digital marketing or creative content.
- Proficiency in funnel optimization, digital ads campaigns, and analytic tools.
- Able to develop, build and execute digital marketing strategy & budget.
Associate IT Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate with client or internal team and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will handle a multitude of tasks involving a project’s organization and execution.
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports.
- Managing resources for projects and coordinating with project team members.
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Conducting risk assessments for projects.
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Coordination with clients about development, content, and their implementations.
- Bachelor Degree in IT.
- Between 21 - 30 years.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Associate IT Project Manager/IT Project Manager.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Big-picture thinking and vision.
- Can work under-pressure.
- Able to make good relationship with client.
IT Project OPS
- Ensuring and improving the smooth operating system, applications, websites, and other products developed by the company.
- Provide training and system support, applications, websites, and other products developed by the company for clients.
- Analyzing and processing data/content to improve the smooth operation of the company's system.
- Coordination with clients about development, content, and aware of deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in IT.
- 1-2 years’ experience at IT Project Ops/IT Project Manager.
- Familiar with IT product.
- Between 21 - 30 years.
- Mature personality with good interpersonal skill.
- Can work under-pressure.